Creatine and Nitric Oxide Booster Product Education


The chemical name for Creatine is methyl guanidine-acetic acid. Creatine is a natural substance found in our muscle cells, especially around the skeletal muscle which stores approximately 95% of the body’s creatine supply, with the remaining 5% stored in other parts of the body. Creatine is a metabolite produced in the body which mainly consists of three amino acids- methionine, arginine, and glycine. Our liver has the ability to combine these three amino acids and make creatine. The pancreas and the kidneys also synthesize a small amount of creatine when necessary. Although it comes in many different forms the most commonly used for athletic purposes is creatine monohydrate. Although creatine can be found naturally in foods sources such as steak, the amount we recieve through our diet is very minute. This makes supplementing with creatine a great choice since consumers can rest assured that they are getting enough each day to see the desired effects.

Despite numerous myths about creatine, it is one of the safest and most well researched supplements on the market. By increasing the rate at which our bodies can replenish ATP (energy for our bodies) creatine has been shown to naturally and safely increase muscle size and strength. Creatine is most helpful during bouts of short but intense exercise such as a heavy set of squats, sprints, and other similar movements. Creatine’s ability to extend power output during intense exercise results in more speed, muscle size, and strength for better performance and appearance.


  • Creatine contributes to the cellular mechanisms that generate force, among other effects.
  • Creatine increases maximum power output.
  • Creatine is a key substance in the metabolism of skeletal muscle.

Nitric Oxide

Nitric Oxide is a molecule consisting of one atom of nitrogen and one atom of oxygen. The production of Nitric Oxide occurs when the amino acid L-arginine is converted into L-citruline through an enzyme group known as Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS). Nitric Oxide boosters are used to enhance vasodilatation in blood vessels to allow more blood flow through the body during exercise. This helps give athletes a better “pump” which can improve muscle growth and recovery by providing more important nutrients in less time. Both of these product types can be bought separately, or together in many pre-workout supplements.


  • Nitric Oxide Booster is designed to get you pumped and primed to take your workouts to the next level.
  • Nitric Oxide Booster supports oxygen and nutrient delivery.

Pardue’s Picks

  • N.O Booster – iForce Nutrition Hemavol
  • Creatine – Dyamtize Micronized Creatine